Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Olivia's 1st Dance Recital

This is Olivia's first year in dance and this was her first dance recital. I was nervous and thought she was going to be scared going on stage in front of a lot of people, but she did so good! It brought back memories of when I danced and my dance recitals. I helped Olivia put on her costume and make-up back stage and it reminded me when my mom would be back stage with me before my dance recitals. Olivia did such a great job! It was a Christmas concert and her class did a tap number to "Santa Clause is Coming to Town"




This is a picture of Chase on Rich's lap. He didn't move the entire dance recital. He sat their watching the entire time. It was great, I thought for sure he would want to run up and down the isles.


Santa visited after the concert. We were lucky and only had to stand in line for about 45 min. I wasn't sure what Chase would do, so I sat him on Cade's lap. He just kept looking at Santa, but he didn't ever cry!



0 comments: