The last day of school I took the kids to a park, along with the Sautters. Cade has been begging to go to for awhile now, and it is a great park for all the older kids. We had a great time and my sister, Ashlee, and her little boy Jensen came with us! I love how Chase is one of the "big" kids now. He follows Olivia and her friends all over the neighborhood. She is great to include her little brother!
Friday, June 5, 2009
Posted by Andrea at 12:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Andrea - I love all the new posts, updates and pictures! Looks like you've been busy - I guess it goes with the territory of having kids and end-of-the-school-year activities & sports.
Your family is so cute and growing up so fast! Olivia looks so much like you! Chase's cheeser smiles are hilarious. Even his eyes are smiling :) I love it!
Okay, I'm guessing you don't check your email all that often, but for whatever weird reason, neither one of my long emails of updates about me made it to your email account? Why don't you email me directly at apetersen23@hotmail.com and I'll email you back.
Your little family is so cute too!
Cute blog Annie! And of course I love the pic of Livy and Jensen. She is quite the mommy!
Post a Comment