Sunday, July 5, 2009

Hiking the G

Rich and Cade decided to hike the G a couple of weeks ago, but they didn't take the trail that takes you up to the G. They decided to cut across the mountain and blaze their own trail. Rich called me from his cell phone and told me they were sitting on the G, so I went out my front door and from my porch I can see the G, so I got out my binoculors and I could see Rich and Cade sitting on the G!



I love this picture of Cade with the G in the back ground! Cade loves to hike with his dad and has wanted to do this for a long time!

This is a picture over looking the view from the G.

1 comments:

Cassie and Chad said...

What a great hike! We haven't done the G hike yet. Cade looks very pleased to be with his dad.