Friday, February 20, 2009

CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN!! WHAT???

I thought it would be fun to do this chocolate fountain for Valentines, but decided against it since the kids already had soooo many treats. So, we did it for our FHE treat! We dipped strawberries, bananas, pretzels, chocolate cake and little ice cream balls! Of course the kids LOVED the CHOCOLATE!! Cade kept asking if he could put a pretzel and have it crush it up. We kept saying NO! We were almost done dipping when Cade got a pretzel in the motor and we had chocolate flying EVERYWHERE!! All over every one's clothes, the counter top, and the floor. We would've been in trouble if that would've happened in the beginning when there was A LOT of chocolate. To end the fun night, I spent an hour scrapping chocolate off the floor and counters












4 comments:

Cassie and Chad said...

Oh YUM!!! Your kids look like they had a blast! I think we should do an adult game night and have a chocolate fountain...Wouldn't that be fun????

Matt and Dona Harper said...

Alessia would love the chocolate fountain. That was one of her first words. Maybe we'll have to do something like this for her birthday. Thanks for sharing!

Mel said...

It was so great to see you today! Thanks for lunch--your kids are absolutely darling and again, sorry about the frame. I will be getting you another!

The Robertson Family said...

Next time invite those great neighbors that live across the street. YUM!!!