Friday, February 20, 2009

Our SWEET baby CHASE! He cracks us up! He is so CUTE when he's getting his picture taken. He's such a "CHEESER!"




SO CUTE!! Chase loves, LOVES, LOVES it outside. Rich went out to shovel the driveway and Chase grabbed this little shovel and was helping Rich. It was SOOOOO cold outside and his little hands were freezing. We had to pry the shovel out of his hands as he was SCREAMING. He was so mad. Two year old temper trantums!! Gotta love 'em!!
Olivia got a new baby carrier for Christmas, so Chase has his baby in her baby carrier, and Olivia has our real Bjorn with her baby in it! SO CUTE!!
He loves his bike and he brings me his helmet so I can put it on him. I'm in trouble come spring time. I have a feeling that we will be spending a lot of time outside! Every time we get out of the car he yells for his bike.


WITH A SMILE LIKE THAT, HOW COULD YOU NOT LOVE HIM??????








0 comments: