Sunday, October 24, 2010

Anna's blessing day


We blessed Anna on October 10th. She looked beautiful in her blessing dress. My mom works with someone in the temple who hand crochets these blessing dresses and gave her two of them for her girl grandbabies. We had a wonderful day with our family.







We were facing the sun and the kids were not too happy about the sun being in their eyes, so every one is squinting



I thought this was a hilarious picture with everyone squinting because of the sun. Notice, Anna, she is not so happy about the sun in her eyes.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sista! I think this is the first time I have left a comment on your blog. Ya I know kind of pathetic :) Looking a pictures of Anna makes me want to squeeze her. She is so CUTE!!! Especially the one of you and her. So fun!

Nate and Rachael's Family said...

Congratulations! I don't know that we even knew you were pregnant - yippee! She's beautiful - and momma already looks great again too! We miss you guys!