I love being a mom because there is nothing better when your child comes up to you and gives you a great big hug and tells you that you're the "best mom in the whole world." ...and then there are moments like these. So sweet one moment and then can turn oh so quickly! The joys of parenthood and raising a 3 yr. old. Thank goodness they out grow it!
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Why I love being a parent...
Posted by Andrea at 2:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is hilarious!!! Totally made me laugh out loud. We LOVE Chasers!!!
So, they do grow out of it??? I keep waiting and waiting (my oldest is 4). I love being a parent too...sooo many good things, but when do you think I can look forward to less and less of "those moments?"
O' Chase!!!!! Gotta love him!
Post a Comment