Sunday, October 31, 2010

UEA in Las Vegas

We decided to head down to Las Vegas while the kids were out of school for fall break. We had a wonderful weekend and the weather was so nice. We played and played and the kids had a blast visiting Grandma and Grandpa. We went swimming, played tennis, saw the dancing waters at the Bellagio Hotel, lunch and scooter rides in the park and Rich and Cade went on the Stratosphere. TWICE!

We had to stop so we could get Anna out of the car seat for awhile. We drove off the road for a while and found a spot where Rich and the kids could get out a hike around. Anna did great on her first road trip!

Grandma and Grandpa took us to the Secret Gardens at the Mirage. We saw the dolphins and baby tigers and lions. We all liked the dolphins the best!











I loved this park!! We celebrated Olivia's birthday in Las Vegas and her Grandpa gave her a new blue scooter. Chase saw Olivia's new scooter and said, "I wish I had a new blue scooter," and Grandpa said just one minute and came back with a blue scooter for Chase! They were both so happy and had a blast riding them in the park!
















2 comments:

Nate and Rachael's Family said...

We miss you guys! I didn't even know you were having another little one - she's a doll - so much hair!!! Congratulations!

Debbie Bethers said...

We sure miss y'all! I wish that we could see y'all more often. Your kids are so grown up now! I have been having the hardest time letting my baby Elizabeth cry to fall asleep and it reminds me so much of when you couldn't let Olivia cry. :) We have great memories of y'all here in the south!